Friday, September 19, 2008

Is Ashton going from 3 to 13?

While discussing (well I would say discussing, he may think lecturing) Ashton on how he should love his sister, not hit his sister and share things with her, he jumped 10 years ahead in time to the dreaded teenager years in one quick moment. The little booger stuck both hands in front of his face with thumbs touching to block me from his view and said "Mommy, stop talking now". So I did.



Well, it was either stop talking or yell at him that "I am the mother and I will talk as long as possible and he'd better be glad I even want to talk to him after hitting Kate". Today I took the high road, stopped talking and concentrated on driving. But if he does it again I think I will try to laugh instead.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Ha, in your face mom!