Thursday, September 11, 2008

Always Judging, Always Judging


I found this great and reasonably priced carpet cleaning company through my neighbor. When I say reasonably priced, he will clean my entire house for $65. (Stanley Steamer wants $200+)That's including stairs, hallways, walk-in closets...I even catch him cleaning areas I don't pay him for when I want less than the whole house done. He's great!


The only thing is, well, he judges me. I mean REALLY judges me. He always talks about how dirty our carpet is. I've always been so embarrassed and he gets more and more dramatic each time! (We use him about every 3 months or so.) After he left the last time I said to myself "Self, you don't have to listen to him. Be prepared next time he comes, you don't need his crap."


When Daniel came into the house today, he took one look at our carpet, put his head in his hands, started shaking it back and forth and emitted a low "Oh no". But this time I was ready. "Well Daniel! OF COURSE IT'S DIRTY! If it wasn't I wouldn't need you, now would I?" He nodded quickly, saying "Yes, yes. Si." and I think, ladies and gentlemen, that will be the end of that.


WOW! THE HOUSE LOOKS GOOD THOUGH and is all ready for Sat's party! If you are interested, give him a call at - Diaz Carpet Cleaning - 704.965.0311.

2 comments:

Jon said...

The best part is, I am 100% sure that he either has hardwoods or filthy carpet.

Dawn said...

Hahaha, Jon. I bet you are right! Hahaha!