Thursday, September 11, 2008

Birthday Party Fast Approaching



I don't know who's more excited about her birthday party this weekend...me or Kate?!?!





The theme is "Jungle/Zoo Animals" and I've worked it in to everything I can. In the morning we are going to the Lazy 5 drive through exotic theme ranch. Then we are heading home to a house decorated with monkeys, lions, zebras and tigers and pink, fusicia and green! The guests get pink camouflage gift bags filled with jungle themed things and the cake will have jungle themed animals on it.





I do hope to play at least 1 game - musical chairs and then let the kids play and the adults eat. If you are coming, great! And If you can't make it, pictures will be posted soon!

At school, for her actual birthday, since she is such a fruit lover, I'm going to core apples and fill them with strawberry cream cheese and sprinkle with raisins and sprinkles in lieu of cupcakes. (Last year I brought sweet potato cakes). YES..I KNOW... I am that weird mom. ;)






Also, on a side note, my mom is sharing the party with Kate and I hope she feels well enough to enjoy herself.

No comments: