Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Holy Chocolate Batman!

They did it again! More plotting in bed late at night by either Ashton or Kate led to the following scene which I had to wake up to Monday morning. (By the way, this is Betty Crocker Fudge Icing) . Thankfully it was time to get the carpets cleaned anyways and Daniel from my earlier post: http://ipretendwithyou.blogspot.com/2008/09/always-judging-always-judgin.html did an excellent job of getting it cleaned up. (Daniel did laugh at the tiny chocolate handprints). Not only were my carpets a mess, so were my walls, 36"TV and children.
What a thing to wake up to! I just ordered them to the tub, washed them off and asked them "What am I going to do with you?". They saw the tears welling up and offered apologies with kisses and helped clean up what they could. They made empty promises not to "play with chocolate" again and I accepted them with all the hope I could muster. What else could I do?

No comments: