Friday, July 18, 2008

Mamaspeakin'

This is how I began my Friday:

"Kate honey, it's great you are sharing, but no...fish don't
eat M&M's."
You see, Ashton had some how climbed on top of our kitchen counter, reached up as high as physically possible to gain access to 3lbs. of M&M's I was keeping there for making cookies with. (This all while I was sleeping peacefully in my bed.)
Spiderman than carried the bag upstairs very quietly - he NEVER does anything quietly but somehow manged to do it when it counted- to his room. There he and Kate commenced on not only eating the contents of the bag but squirreled tons away all over his room so there would be more for later.
When I entered the room Kate was standing in front of the fish tank saying "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!" while dropping the candy-coated chocolate into the tank for her friends, Tetra and company to enjoy. She's so caring and considerate!
But hey, since it wasn't a poopy mess I was dealing with, all I could do was try not to laugh and race them around the room seeing who could eat the rest of the M&M's up quicker, two toddlers or a Dyson. Thank goodness the Dyson won!
Since the AC is broken today and I don't know what to do with two sugar filled children when it's 90* INSIDE the house, we are heading up to mom's for them to run it out of their system.

T G I F

No comments: