Thursday, May 22, 2008

He that thinks himself the happiest man is really so...


Here is a list of things that just flow out of Ashton's mouth these days:

  • Buddy (our cat) has sharks teeth on his feet. (meaning his claws)

  • Please close window, the frogs wake me up when they sing the ribbits.

  • I go candy store and toy store when I get 5 quarters and spend them.

  • I love you today mommy.
  • Happy Daddy's Day Mr. Jimmy. You a daddy so I give you a hug.(Our neighbor and it's not even Father's Day yet!)
  • Clean up or the pigs will come. Lock the door so the pigs can't come.
  • That's not a monster truck, it's a green truck.
  • I'm not Curious George mommy, I Ashton.

  • Kate! Turns. My turns, Kate's turns, my turns.

  • Grandma come to our house in 2 days. No, 5 days. No... 2 months, yes Mommy, 2 months. (She came to visit the next day)

  • Mommy, today is not Monday, today is Sunday. Sun-day, because the sun is out.

  • I put rainbow in my hand and give it to Daddy. Here Daddy! I share a rainbow with you!

  • I can do it! Look!....Uh oh, sorry Mommy. I make a mess.

"He that thinks himself the happiest man is really so; but he that thinks
himself the wisest is generally the greatest fool."

No comments: