Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Know, I Know...

I know, I know... I have not been the best with my posts and writing as often as anyone would like, so apologies are in order! We actually have been busy with the following projects-

1. Cleaning and re staining our deck
2. Landscaping and finishing touches on yard
3. Visiting mom two weekends in a row (This past weekend was Angelique's 2nd birthday party!)
4. Paul's brother Ron was in town for a week
5. Getting ready for our yard sale this weekend
plus our camera was temporarily lost (but now is found)

Also, FYI mom is having her gallbladder removed this week, so if the postings don't come this week, they will be there next. Love you mom and hope you feel better soon!
And Dar, looking forward to seeing photos of your cross-country trip soon!

No comments: