Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ashton-isms

Lately Ashton is trying out some grow up talk. Sometimes it comes out right, some times wrong, but usually unexpected either way. Enjoy!


  • Ashton:"So, what's with the guy mowing Susan's lawn anyways?" (He inserts the word "anyways" anywhere in a sentence and often.)

  • Ashton: "Kate can wear my Superman PJs, but not on Sat." Me mildly amused: "Why, what's going on Sat?" Ashton: "I don't know, Sats are just kinda weird. So no PJs for Kate on Sat." (He also thinks kinda and weird should be in about every sentence. )

  • Ashton: "Is it tomorrow yet?" (Paul and I can't figure out how to explain the concept of tomorrow to him so he can get it.)

  • Ashton: "I want $64,000 so I can buy a toy." or "In 960 minutes I'll be ready." (Numbers don't quite mean what they should I guess.)

Love this time with them!

No comments: